If nothing else, 2020 will be the year we learned how uncertain things could become. We’ve learned life can come to a halt. While the future is something we can never predict, we can tell you how having a travel advisor will help clear the murky waters.
Top 10 Reasons to Use a Travel Advisor
- Travel advisors are more than just pretty postcard images you see on the booking engines. We are real. We exist. And our soul purpose and passion is to make others happy by enjoying fabulous destinations and cultures worldwide.
- Travel advisors have comprehensive experience. We have a thorough knowledge of the destinations and all the moving parts of a vacation experience.
- Travel advisors care. We are here through each step of the process from the time you inquire until you return. We do not click book trip and finish our service.
- Travel advisors like to build in special treats and benefits. Many of our long-standing relationships with the suppliers in the destinations allow us to provide those extra amenities.
- Travel advisors are like family. It is probably one of the friendliest cooperative industries in the workforce. We not only support one another, but we are here to take care of your needs. We want to know what is going on in your life, and we want to help celebrate those special moments with you.
- Travel advisors want you to be safe and wise when you travel. That is why we provide you with travel tips before departure.
- Travel advisors are accessible. You have access to us nearly 24/7. And while you’re in the dreaming phase, we can supply inspiration, planning ideas, and even webinars personalized to you or your group.
- Travel advisors are connected. We have made a career out of building relationships.
- Travel advisors are welcoming. We invite you to become a part of our travel family. Join our social media, sign-up for informative and inspirational newsletters, and heck, we will travel with you to coordinate while in the destination.
- Travel advisors know it is all about you. Unlike a booking engine, we work with you to design a journey and experience that considers who you are and what you like.
And if you need one more reason, travel advisors continued to work for you and with you when the currency stopped coming in. Why? Because we love what we do. Most of our satisfaction comes from seeing the smile on your face in your photos and the joy in your voice when you return to tell us what a fantastic time you had and ask where to next.
We cannot wait to work with you on your next journey. Be safe. Travel Well. Always use a Travel Advisor!
Lisa Rossmeissl is the owner of Boomerang Escapes, a home-based agency located in Old Bridge, New Jersey with agents in TN, MS, and WI.
She has been a professional travel consultant since 2008 and specializes in Australia and the South Pacific. Australia, New Zealand, Tahiti, Fiji, and Cook Islands are among the specialist certificates she holds. Her agency’s focus is on creating custom itineraries with their client’s wants, desires, and budgets in mind. She and her planners believe in getting to know the traveler to ensure they have a vacation to remember. With each planner specializing in a different market area, Boomerang Escapes can offer a wide variety of leisure vacation planning.
Leave a Reply